Thursday, July 21, 2011

Has Anybody Seen My Food Blog?

Has anybody seen my food blog laying around?  I've misplaced it and can't seem to find it.  Oh, wait...!  Here it is!  Gosh, it's covered in dust and a few footprints...is that a tire track on it?  I better scrub this up and make it presentable for public display again.

As most of you know, I have another blog, The Ink Trap, and pay lots of attention to it, posting 3 or 4 times a week.  I keep it shiny and change out it's attire from time to time.  I spend a lot of time over there making sure it's happy and has everything it needs to flourish.  This one...not so much.  It's like having two children, you're supposed to love them equally and embrace their talents and quirks.  But you know, deep down inside...you always have a favorite ;D  You don't share this feeling with anyone..it's your dirty little secret and you will take it to the grave with you, but it's there...lol!  Admit it.

Okay, maybe not.  I don't even have kids, so what do I know?  I'm just trying to think up a humorous analogy to describe how differently I treat my blogs.  My good friend's mom, however, has 6 children and she has always and unabashedly stated that David (the baby, he's my age, but once you're the baby, you're always the baby) is her favorite.  The other 5 kids are well aware of it.  I kind of appreciate her honesty.  Of course, if she were MY mom, I might find the "honesty" thing a bit overrated.  Just sayin'...!

Anyway, I digress.  My point is...I have NOT forgotten.  I have been cooking up a storm, snapping process photos left and right, and gathering a plethora of food content for future posts.  I plan to get back on track tout de suite!  Ha!  A little French for ya in closing.  Betcha didn't see that coming ;D  Stop by tomorrow and I'll have an honest to goodness cooking post up.  Promise.  

1 comment:

  1. Our mother is honest about who the favorite is, between the two of us, in the family...its the dog, Bo.

    ReplyDelete